Re: extracting/working with body

2002-11-01 12:47:57
At 11:41 2002-11-01 -0700, ricardo(_at_)americasnet(_dot_)com wrote:

What's the url to the manuals?

Use 'man' - if you've installed procmail properly, the manpages should be right on your machine.

I'd be hooking up to a mysql database; basically this would be an internal database of message signatures, and I'd need to check the database for a matching signature.

Presumably you're writing something in perl/c/whatever that will connect to the database and take the passed message and process it. Take something in on stdin and return a success or failure result at program termination, which procmail can then use.

FTR, people answering questions posted to the procmail list are obviously _subscribed_ to it, so there's no need to copy them on your replies to the list...