Procmail with Samsung/HP Contact Openmail?

2002-11-01 12:46:21
Anyone have any experience using procmail with Samsung Contact/HP Openmail? We cannot get it to work to save our lives. My boss sent an email to a non-existant address, and it looked like procmail processed it... but then I sent one to a non-existant address, and it didnt get touched... then he tried again, and... nothing.

So... anyone have any ideas how to make procmail work with this product correctly?