Re: Procmail with Samsung/HP Contact Openmail?

2002-11-01 18:35:13
On Fri, 01 Nov 2002, Ed Benckert wrote:

Anyone have any experience using procmail with Samsung Contact/HP Openmail?
We cannot get it to work to save our lives. My boss sent an email to a
non-existant address, and it looked like procmail processed it... but then
I sent one to a non-existant address, and it didnt get touched... then he
tried again, and... nothing.

So... anyone have any ideas how to make procmail work with this product
correctly?

Perhaps procmail had the same problems as people on the list must
have with your message. The only option was to let it pass by
untouched.

--
Greg Matheson