Fw: (Plain Text format) How to capture the boby content of incoming mail with procmail?

2002-11-09 09:53:41

I'm forwarding this message in Plain Text because aparently the HTML format
is causing some gap here...
thanks again

Lara

----- Original Message -----
From: Lara Santos
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 4:00 PM
Subject: How to capture the boby content of incoming mail with procmail?

Hi,

I'd like to copy the body of some incoming mails to a predetermined file.
How should I do this?

And More...
If I expected to receive standard emails with the following body (see 3
examples)
--------example 1-------------------
1 - messageA
--------example 2-------------------
4 - messageB
--------example 3-------------------
7 - messageC

and if each number means someone's code
and if I want to keep a list of the last (body) message from each diferent
person
(and so the file should not contain more than one line starting with the
same number)

how should I do this

note: I'm looking for a solution that just requiers changing the
$HOME/.procmailrc file

Thanks in advance for your help

Lara

PS: Hope you understood the explanation... if not, please ask me for more
details, ok?