forward and delete mail

2002-11-09 11:29:00
1-- I am not in the procmail mailling list
2-- I have 2 email addresses , email 1 and email 2
3-- I want to delete email that comes to email 1 according to sender (and
sometimes according to subject) and forward the rest to email 2
4-- Can someone write me the .procmailrc file to do this ( I am on a linux
system -Red hat )

Patrick Perfectly III mtl .. the mtl means "man that loves"

God's gift to women ....
He goes through women the way a combine haverster goes through a corn
field .... perfectly

http://www.geocities.com/pfavayi +30938996099