Procmailrc forwarding problem

2002-11-14 05:29:06
Hi,

I have a problem trying to get mail forwarding to work the way I want
to. The thing is this: I only have one mail account on this server, and
all the mail to my domain (say, for example, a.com) goes into that
account. So whether I send a(_at_)a(_dot_)com or b(_at_)a(_dot_)com, it all
goes into the
same account.

Now I want to forward mails based on the address they go to. I first
tried to do it like this:

:0
* ^TOb(_at_)a(_dot_)com
! b(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ch

:0
* ^TOc(_at_)a(_dot_)com
! c(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ch

So far, so good. However, the problems start when somebody writes an
e-mail to several of these people:

To: b(_at_)a(_dot_)com,c(_at_)a(_dot_)com

What happens is that two mails come into my account, but they both match
the first rule and get sent to b(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ch(_dot_) I could of course
change :0 to
:0c, but then both people would get both mails, which is not desirable
either.

So I tried to find other headers that differ between the two mails. I
found Delivered-To, so I tried this:

:0
* ^Delivered-To(_dot_)*bienlisoorsi+blah(_at_)nine\(_dot_)ch
! LKM(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net

:0
* ^Delivered-To(_dot_)*bienlisoorsi+blah2(_at_)nine\(_dot_)ch
! test2(_at_)lkmc(_dot_)ch

Which does not work either. I think the mails match neither of the two
rules. I also tried it without escaping the dot ('.'), but that did not
work either. Maybe the headers get added after the mail goes through the
procmailrc-file?

Is there even a solution for this problem or do I have to try to get
several mail accounts?

Thanks,

lucas

--