mailstat v0.7.1 released

2002-12-06 05:48:37
Hi,
since 0.7 was totally messed up, I've released 0.7.1 (bugfix release 1).
ChangeLog:

 This is a bugfix release

 - Fixed a bug which made date filtering unusable.
 - Fixed a bug which made Perl print an error message for every line it
   processes (however, the functionality of mailstat wasn't influenced by
   this bug, it's just annoying).
 - Fixed a bug which made the whole program unusable on systems with older
   Perl versions (esp. 5.005). Details:
   Perl 5.005 doesn't support the 3-argument version of the "open"
   function.

 - Okay, I've learned from this and will do some more intensive testing in
   future versions.

I was asked to move discussion about my mailstat to another list or to
usenet. Since I don't know which list or which usenet group I should
use, please send me feedback only via PM and not to this list
anymore. Thank you.

URLs:
Info: http://maxwerner.dyndns.org/download.php#mailstat
The Script: http://maxwerner.dyndns.org/downloads/mailstat-0.7.1.tar.bz2