Re: [procmail] Not writing to .procmail.log

2002-12-06 06:13:28
On 5 Dec 2002 Bob Holtzman (holtzm(_at_)sonic(_dot_)net) wrote:

Changed to "LOGFILE=$PMDIR/.procmail.log" in accordance with
Nancy McGough's quick start tutorial. PMDIR points to
$HOME/Procmail. Still no luck. I have tried various permissions
to no avail. Also tried turnig VERBOSE on and off.

Procmail will create the log file if it does not exist so I
suggest that you:

1] rm .procmail.log

2] make sure the HOME directory and .procmailrc permissions are
   set correctly, which I discuss here:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#setPermissions>

3] send yourself a test message

Let us know what happens.