Re: Not writing to .procmail.log

2002-12-03 23:28:23
Try 0622 with the group permissions set to the mail group
Cheers
James

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 15:53, Bob Holtzman wrote:
Hi,

While playing around with procmail I deleted .procmail.log and
.procmail.log.old wondering if they would created automatically
the next time procmail was run. Obviously they weren't so I created
them with myself as user and group and 664 permissions. I made
sure that my .procmailrc file still contained
LOGFILE=~/Procmail/.procmail.log, LOGABSTRACT=all and VERBOSE=no.
Now nothing gets written to .procmail.log and after R'ing every
TFM I can find I still have no reason or solution. In addtion,I
checked this list's archives but if it's there I missed it.
Prior to this everything worked well. I changed nothing else in
the configuration.

I'm running procmail-3.22-5 on Redhat 7.3.

Any help or pointers appreciated. Thanks.
--
James Clifford <james(_at_)gremlin(_dot_)net(_dot_)au>
Gremlin Consultancy