Re: [procmail] Not writing to .procmail.log

2002-12-05 18:28:52
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Bob Holtzman skribis:

Thanks for the reply.
LOGFILE=~/Procmail/.procmail.log is what it's always been,
even when it was working. I'll check out your suggestion tho.

It was not a suggestion. From the same 'man procmailrc':
"Procmail does not support the expansion of `~'."

Finally found it in the man page. What I can't figure out is why
"~" worked before. I've had it that way since day one.

Changed to "LOGFILE=$PMDIR/.procmail.log" in accordance with
Nancy McGough's quick start tutorial. PMDIR points to
$HOME/Procmail. Still no luck. I have tried various permissions
to no avail. Also tried turnig VERBOSE on and off.

At this point I'm completely snowed. Any ideas?
Thanks for the reply.

--
Bob Holtzman
 ......check the price of the beer!"