Re: mailstat v0.7 is there

2002-12-05 14:38:33
On 05/12/02 21:32, Max J. Werner wrote:
Hi,
Okay, first of all: There are new features (especially the addition of
-o) which need testing. So, please test these features.

Yes,
so there is a bug which is quite annoying:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
Scripts/mailstat/mailstat-0.7/mailstat line 160, <FILE> line 8807.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
Scripts/mailstat/mailstat-0.7/mailstat line 200.

This bug is not as serious as it seems at first sight. The output to
stdout is still correct. Solution:
1. Redirect stderr to /dev/null: 'mailstat logfile 2> /dev/null' in bash
   and most other shells.
2. Just ignore these messages.
Since someone sent me a much more serious error message I am thinking
about releasing a bugfix release (0.7-br1 or so) after having fixed
that.

Sorry guys.

Max
--