Re: vpopmail bouncing problems

2002-12-06 06:32:53
On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 02:14:22PM -0600 or thereabouts,
nbari(_at_)unixmexico(_dot_)com wrote:
i am using qmail with procmail and vpopmail

the problem is that i dont get bounced messages

i have notice that if i add the line: EXITCODE=100

so my code in /etc/procmailrc looks like:
--
INCLUDERC=/usr/local/squirrelmail/plugins/block_sender/sqblock.rc
:0w
|/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
EXITCODE=100
--
i get bounce to work but it bounces some vars of the profmail log,
something like :

---
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns3.unixmexico.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

any ideas on how to fix or cusomaise the bounce message ?
how can i change this:

Instead of putting in EXITCODE=100, try this

--
Best regards,
Gary

    sed '/^[when][coders]/!d