Re: mail filtering doesn't work

2002-12-06 07:25:40
At 09:29 2002-12-06 +0200, Stelios Asmargianakis wrote:
Each email account are a separated box, they are not aliases
[kersnip]

Please re-read other parts of my message which you thoughtfully reposted in its entirety with your reply, including the paragraph about discussing the matter with your system administrator to find out SPECIFICS of your configuration, as well as the paragraph which raises the possibility that your system is running some sort of virtual pop package (wherein mailboxes are not tied to regular user accounts, which in turn is going to be grief for you if you can't actually invoke procmail on them).