Re: mail filtering doesn't work

2002-12-04 05:21:47
a more detailed description of the problem...
I have a web hosting account into a company.My username is climbinc and for this email (climbinc(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com) the filters are working fine.Through my hosting account i have add several mail accounts such for example stelios(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_) For all this "extra" accounts the mail filters doesn't work. I am telling again that i don't have root access to the server.Is it possible to do anything through my ~/.procmailrc ?

Thanks