Re: mail filtering doesn't work

2002-12-01 07:29:28
On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Stelios Asmargianakis wrote:

SA> Thanks for the answers, here is my .forward file
SA>
SA> bash-2.04$ cat .forward
SA> "|/usr/bin/procmail #climbinc"
SA>
SA>
SA>
SA>
SA> and my .procmailrc file

And a copy of the relevant bits of the procmail log file would be good
too.

You have a recipe without an action line in there.  And that receipe is a
subset of the previous recipe that sends mail to /dev/null so would never
be reached.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email is welcome but may invoke a password autoresponder. )