Recipes

2002-12-09 21:19:57
I am new to procmail and am in the need of finding a listing or site that has a good list of recipes that can help with filtering out viruses. I need to get this running pretty quickly and don't have enough time to figure out all the possible viruses and create a recipe for each. I am sure that most of this has already be done. If anyone could point me in the direction to find such a list I would appreciate your help. If such a list does not does anyone else find this worth putting together?

thanks
ams