Re: Recipes

2002-12-09 22:31:06

Use a virus scanner to scan for viruses.  Procmail IS NOT CAPABLE by
itself of scanning for viruses which may be encoded in base64-encoded
MIME attachments, executable or not.

If you only want to scan for email-borne trojans, you can get *part*
of the job done using any of the executable attachment blockers which
you've no doubt already found in the list archives.