Re: Changing mail delivery from /var/spool/mail/ to an other folder ?

2002-12-13 11:35:03
At 10:01 2002-12-13 -0800, Nagib Abi Fadel did say:

Is there any way that let us change the mail delivery
from /var/spool/mail to anher folder ?

MAILSPOOLDIR is defined in src/authenticate.c. You can override this definition during the make process. One such way would be to redefine CFLAGS to include:
"-DMAILSPOOLDIR=\"/some/other/dir\""