Forwarding Inside the SAME domain question

2002-12-13 16:22:44
Hello!

In my procmailrc file I have this and it does NOT work correctly:
       :0 c
       * ^From(_dot_)*nameONE(_at_)tecategroup(_dot_)com
       ! nameTWO(_at_)tecategroup(_dot_)com

The problem with the above, is it exceeds the hop count as it repeatedly
gets caught.  When its all said and done it sends
"nameTWO(_at_)tecategroup(_dot_)com" about 12 messages and then EXCEEDS the hop
count.

How can I get this to check JUST once, and forward the message in the
SAME DOMAIN with out getting caught in a loop?

BTW, if I use the same recipe above, and direct it outside of my
internal domain, it works!
Example...this works fine:
       :0 c
       * ^From(_dot_)*nameONE(_at_)tecategroup(_dot_)com
       ! anothername(_at_)OUTSIDEOFMYDOMAIN(_dot_)com

Thanks,

Doug Hubbell