Problems with procmail and exim

2002-12-14 08:07:38
Hello,

I have a little question:
I use GNU Debian Linux with exim (smtp software), have created a .procmailrc
file in my home directory.

Now when I receive an email I see in my log file of exim:
T=procmail_pipe defer (0): Child process of procmail_pipe transport returned
73 (could mean can't create output file) from command: /usr/bin/procmail

And I no more receive emails!

I need urgently to configure procmail because I receive tons of chinese,
korean and russian spam mails.
The idea of me was to filter out spam with has not the charset iso-8859-1!
(and some others)

Could you please help me?

saf