Need recipe to save addressee list to a file

2002-12-20 11:30:34
I am looking for a recipe that will act on any email sent to ID
"nobounce" on my small domain and log all the addresses for that email
into a single file ".nobounce" (on my POP3 account mail server), one per
line.

I am a newbie but I have learned enough to get SpamBouncer working on my
small POP3 Linux shell domain (which has only 2 users and 3 POP
accounts.)  I use SB to filter out our 50-200 spam email per day, and it
is doing a good job, but I need a way to easily add new users to my
.nobounce file on my mail server without having to FTP to it and add the
addressee to the .nobounce file each time.  (We speak with new people
each day, which makes it hard to balance between getting 200 spam and
talking to the folks we need to.)

Since my hosting email system uses Procmail to deliver my POP3 mail:

INCLUDERC=${SBDIR}/sb.rc
:0
* $RECIP ?? ^^userA(_at_)$DOMAIN
        userA

* $RECIP ?? ^^userB(_at_)$DOMAIN
        userB
}

I thought I might be able to add something like this to make it work:
:0
* $RECIP ?? ^^nobounce(_at_)$DOMAIN
        <<read addressee list and find all email addresses >>>
      <<write addressee, one per line to file /home/domain/.nobounce >>>
      <<use proper procmail command to delete the mail sent to NOBOUNCE

}

Any ideas???  THANKS in advance!!!