Store and Run Script

2002-12-31 11:05:53

Thanks for the help with base64 attachments!
Although, while tweaking, I hit a new issue.

This works great:

  *  2^0
  * -1^1 B ?? ^Content-Type:
  spam

How can I do this?

  *  2^0
  * -1^1 B ?? ^Content-Type:
  spam | $HOME/processthespam.pl

I would like to move the email into the "spam"
box, but also run a perl script with the email.
And it would be nice if I could do both with a
single recipe, rather than doubling up the load
and running the recipe twice for a single match.

Yes, I have been looking, but I have not be able
to find an example of this.  There are just too
many examples "out there" to hunt through.  :-)

Thanks!
Scott Moseman