RE: Decoding Base64 before Processing

2002-12-31 10:35:42
David Turley wrote:

My aplogies, I never knew that half the folks on this list
like to get double posts. Most lists I'm on folks like one
reply. I'll rely on procmail to delete the dups then.

It's not that I and some others want double posts.  What's
to the procmail list goes into the procmail file.  I read
it and, when I'm done, delete it.  What's to me, goes into
an ageless archive.  I save all personal email, as I have
since 1992.  The cc. doesn't also fall into the procmail
list on delivery; it goes to my personal spool.  (Then I
don't have to move it there manually.)  Some others
do things similarly, fwiw.

Okay, I've gotten A LOT of help from this list, saw a
question that I could quickly answer since I just found the
answer myself, and got cut down because I gave a starting
point of a thrad that has an answer. Hoped I  could give just a
little back. (Thanks in no small part to postings here I
successfully filter 3500+ virused  and 3000+ spam mails each month.)

My sincerest apologies to all the members of this list. I
promise I will listen in total silence from now on.

Oh, come on -- let's not go overboard.  I'm not asking you
to shut up, and I don't hope for you to.  Nor was I slamming
you for the discussion; only for the red herring, as it were,
such that I answered when an answer was apparently there already,
and then it seemed that you had expected me to see that.

Anyway, no hard feelings.

--
        "Weltbedenkend, ortlich lenkend!"
                -- Original von Dallman Ross