Proper forwarding syntax?

2003-01-03 17:50:56
Hi folks,
Just want to check the legitimacy of this procmail forwarding test:

:0
* ^From.*spammer.net
! devnull(_at_)mysite(_dot_)net

Does this mail forwarding recipe look kosher?  I didn't expect any problem
with the mail box as devnull(_at_)whatever(_dot_)com, but could the name itself
cause a
problem?

I'm trying to set up a safe test for my /dev/null before I auto delete
incoming mail.

Jeff

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.com
Tel . 724-458-7169
ICQ 19112253

"One man gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he
should give, and only suffers lack." -  Proverbs 11:24