mbx dmail procmailrc

2003-01-05 03:06:27
Hello everyone,

I am still struggling with this problem and would really appreciate any
suggestions that might help in solving this.

I have changed all mailboxes on my system to the mbx format and am using
/etc/procmailrc to redirect mail to the mbx formatted inbox of the users
by using:

:0
| /usr/sbin/dmail +INBOX

This works fine, however I also need to allow users to use their own
.procmailrc

e.g.

-----------------------------
# SHELL=/bin/sh

LOGFILE=abc.log
LOG="
"

:0
* ^From(_dot_)*(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
| /usr/sbin/dmail +Yahoo

This doesn't work. Initially I got an error but fixed it by making a
link to dmail in /etc/smrsh, however, the routing doesn't work. Even the
log file isn't created.

Any ideas on what might be the problem?

Thanks
Faraz

--
Faraz Kohari <farazkohari(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>