Re: How is this one getting through?

2003-01-11 01:14:22
parv said:

in message <BA44D854(_dot_)139E1%jefferis(_at_)petersonsales(_dot_)net>,
wrote Jefferis Peterson thusly...

 > Not only do you apparently not read the basic procmail
documentation as recommended to you by many folks, you apparently
Don, I did read it and I did correct it. I've got multiple copies
of the
procmail file and I must have mistakenly recopied the uncorrected one.

is it just me or is jefferis p. having mailing problems (multiple
copies of the same reply.)?

Just you -- only one copy of each from him arriving here.

Gerald
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org