tripany.com vacation messages

2003-01-12 13:25:09

Is anbody else getting braindead vacation messages from red(_at_)www(_dot_)tripany(_dot_)com in response to list postings?

This joker has a vacation message being sent out in response to mailing list messages, but he's not including a reference to the message which he's autoreplying about, and he's obviously not paying any attention to the precedence of headers for the purposes of addressing his reply.

This is the only list which I've recently sent any messages out on using this list address of mine, and yet I only just today received a vacation message for this chap who claims to be gone from 04 to 13 January.

Anyway, I've got a rant about autoreplies, should anyone want to read it:

        <http://www.professional.org/policy/autoreply.html>

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395