problems with attachment

2003-01-15 06:28:56
Hallo all,

I have a strange problem,

I am trying to filter the incoming mails using Procmail. All mail go into a
folder and the ones with attachment that to audio attachment should be piped
to a perl script.
The perl script just parses the email separates the email id of the sender
and the audio attachment.
when I run this script from the comando line it works fine.
But when the mail is piped thru Procmail the first part (i.e parsing the
email-id of the sender),of the script is exec and then the mail is dumped into
my var/spool/mail /shenvi folder, without executing th eperl script till the
end.
this is my procmailrc:
LOGFILE = /home/shenvi/diplom/test/testlog
MAILDIR = /var/spool/mail/shenvi     # Make sure this directory exists!

#The first recipe just dumps the incvoming mail in the given Folder
:0 c
/home/shenvi/diplom/test/In-Music/

#The second recipe check if the incoming mail has an attachment and then
pipes it to the perl script
:0 f HB
| perl /home/shenvi/Trennentest.PL

I would apprieciate ur help in this matter.

thanking u
nandita