Re: Subdirectory

2003-02-02 04:29:50
Jostein Berntsen skribis:

I use procmail and mutt with maildirs. When I use a recipe like
this:

|  : 0
|  * ^From.*jostein
|  IN-musikk/IN-loureed

I don't get a new directory made under the main directory. What
should I do to get this?

man procmailrc:

If the mailbox name ends  in  "/",  then  this
directory  is presumed to be a maildir folder; i.e., proc-
mail will deliver the message to a file in a  subdirectory
named  "tmp"  and  rename  it  to be inside a subdirectory
named "new".  If the mailbox is  specified  to  be  an  MH
folder  or maildir folder, procmail will create the neces-
sary directories if they don't exist,  rather  than  treat
the  mailbox as a non-existent filename.

--
Affijn, Ruud