Re: Newbie attachment help

2003-02-07 09:13:09
At 09:05 2003-02-07 -0300, EPSA - Andres did say:

How can I get only the attachments of a mail and save them where I want

Please advice me in the best way I can get started, or any useful info in
this expressions.

Search the list archives (linked from the procmail homepage). "save", "attachment" and "mime" are all good search terms to use.

Procmail itself doesn't contain any code to manupulate attachments themselves - you need to identify messages which contain attachments based on content-type headers, and pipe the message through to a 'munpack' or 'mimedecode' type of program.