Global Procmailrc Issue

2003-02-10 10:19:48

I have setup a global /etc/procmailrc script
to create some global white and black lists.
("root" owned and -rw-r--r-- permissions.)

It scans headers and then the bodies.  The
"headers" scanning, which is most important
for white lists, only appears to work for a
couple users.  The "body" scanning seems to
work for everyone, though.

I have noted that the few people it works for
are in the "admin" group on the box, but I am
not able to conclude how that would matter.
(And I cannot confirm/deny that's the issue.)

Thanks,

Scott Moseman
smoseman(_at_)novolink(_dot_)net