possibly dumb question of the week concerning logging

2003-02-12 23:43:44
Hello,
How do I get a newline in the procmail log after every log entry it
makes ? So the last line of the entry is the folder name, I want it to
magically put in an empty line after this.

By the way I asked a question about logging extra information, and got 2
suggestions which I tried out. The one concerning using the LOG facility
is interesting, I tried logging 3 different matches with it, they all
got there but not always in the order I specified, in fact one I just
looked at wrote them in reverse order.

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson