Re: possibly dumb question of the week concerning logging

2003-02-13 02:08:39
On Wednesday, Feb 12, 2003, at 23:35 Canada/Mountain, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
Hello,
How do I get a newline in the procmail log after every log entry it
makes ?

I don't know, but why not log a NL at the START of your procmailrc? Should have basically the same effect, no?

--
When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing that in a matter of hours we'd changed the way we were going. Where would I be now? Where would I bee now if we'd never met? Would I be singing this song to someone else instead?