Re: filter on a header or all headers?

2003-02-15 20:04:45
At 02:01 2003-02-16 +0100, Tony L. Svanstrom wrote:

Why do people bother with things like ^TO_ and such things when trying to
figure out if an e-mail was sent to a certain address, why not simply use:

* user(_at_)dom\(_dot_)tld

This could be FROM this user, or in reply to them (on a list, references: header and whatnot).

Put something like that in a sandbox recipe and dump your entire mail archive at is and see how wide it matches. Especially if it is YOUR address.