Re: my mta & explanation for logfile confusion

2003-02-19 14:28:31
At 12:44 2003-02-19 -0600, Joe Leske did say:

First of all, my MTA is sendmail.

Download the procdiag script I mentioned (linked in my disclaimer), read over it, then run it _as the user_, redirecting the output to a file, review the results, then post appropriate details here.

Second of all, you were right the first
time when you guessed - 'Is this sloppy
edit-before-emailing-personal-details?'

Yea, it's difficult to diagnose things when people edit and truncate their scripts and config files, often introducing functional changes in the process.

My username is jleske, there is no 'username'. I was just using 'username'
as a generic term for myself, the user. I forgot to replace 'jleske' with
username in the 'Assinging LASTFOLDER' line.

That's why they made global search and replace.