procmail, cyrus and ":0 c"

2003-02-27 22:42:27

Hello all,...

... being using procmail for quite some time now to sort mails into
my personal mail directories, I ran into sort of a problem with it
while using it on a mail host together with postfix and cyrus.
Basically, I started off there by using procmail to sort mails and
deliver them using (cyr)deliver like that

DELIVERMAIL="/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver"

:0
* ^TOanyone
| $CYRDELIVER -a anyone -m user.anyone

This works. Good. Though, there's a problem here; my company wants
to have _all_ incoming mail stored to a central mail inbox archive
no matter where it gets delivered to. This basically I wanted to do
with

:0 c
*
| $CYRDELIVER -a admin -m Mail.Archive

For what I remember, the "c" is about to create a copy of each
message running through that certain recipe, am I wrong? In fact,
this recipe is first in my /etc/procmailrc, and yet no matter how
many mails are passing through my mail host, Mail.Archive remains
empty. Can anyone give me a hint how to make this recipe work as it
is thought to do? Am I having a problem with procmail or with cyrus?
Btw: System is Debian woody.

TIA, have a nice day / weekend anyone.
Cheers,
Kris

--
Für Freiheit und die Wahrung demokratischer Grundrechte im
Informationszeitalter - gegen Zensur, Manipulation und digitale