Procmail and Exim

2003-03-05 10:43:39
I am trying to use my existing procmail setup (from a qmail/maildir box) with my new home (exim) and can't quite get it.

For the main account (ie. username only login) procmail appears to filter properly. But for the virtual accounts (ie. username(_at_)domain(_dot_)com login) the mails get filtered to the correct box _and_ still delivered to that users main box.

Any directions to point me in would be appreciated.

Thanks

damonp

----------------- s i l i c o n s y s . c o m -----
damonp(_at_)siliconsys(_dot_)com