Re: Procmail and Exim

2003-03-05 14:57:57
I've debugged the procmail and tailed the logs. Everything is fine from there. I can see the message drop in the right box and procmail processing terminate. (if that's not sufficient to rule that out I can post the logs/recipes)

Maybe this is more of an Exim question. The Exim guys love their internal filters and keep trying to convert me to that. :-( I just thought somebody here would have had the same problem maybe when converting over.

Thanks

damonp

--On Wednesday, March 05, 2003 9:40 AM -0800 Professional Software Engineering <PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> wrote:

| At 11:36 2003-03-05 -0600, Damon Parker did say:
|
| [snip - what sounds like an extra 'c' flag someplace]
|
|> Any directions to point me in would be appreciated.
|
| Any excerpts from VERBOSE=ON logging, and any examples of recipes, might
| help.
|

| ---
|   Sean B. Straw / Professional Software Engineering
|
|   Procmail disclaimer:
| <http://www.professional.org/procmail/disclaimer.html>   Please DO NOT
| carbon me on list replies.  I'll get my copy from the list.

----------------- s i l i c o n s y s . c o m -----
damonp(_at_)siliconsys(_dot_)com
www.siliconsys.com
web app development