Re: Integrating procmail, zmailer and cyrus IMAP

2003-03-08 22:07:30
On  8 Mar, Dallman Ross wrote:
| On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 02:46:13AM -0500, Keith Mastin wrote:
| [...]
|
| > Best to check with some of the security concerns about formail first...
|
| And what concerns might those be?  Do you have a cite?
|
| I am quite skeptical that using formail for header manipulation has
| suddenly become a risk.

It's be a good bet that Keith is confusing formail, which comes with
procmail, and formmail, the oft abused cgi script.

--
Email address in From: header is valid  * but only for a couple of days *
This is my reluctant response to spammers' unrelenting address harvesting