Re: How to tell promail to stop processing recipes?

2003-03-08 13:54:39
I've been thinking more about multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com's
question,

| is there a command that tells procmail to stop processing further
| recipes from within this recipe, after the conditions are met?

and wondering if maybe [s]he was trying to ask to tell procmail to stop using
a recipe on further *messages* once the recipe had operated once.

Perhaps something like this would work

 :0 condition-related flags
 * conditions
 {
  LOCKFILE=somespecialname$LOCKEXT
  INCLUDERC=somefile
  LOCKFILE
 }

where the INCLUDERC has something like this

 TRAP=": > $_"

 :0 action-related flags
 one_time_action