How to tell promail to stop processing recipes?

2003-03-07 16:10:08
Sorry, I can't seem to find this anywhere in the man pages, docs.

I am trying to "white list" certain email address that are defined in
the From: and certain domain names in the body of the message.

is there a command that tells procmail to stop processing further
recipes from within this recipe, after the conditions are met?

All my recipes are in the /etc/procmailrc.

I remember vaguely seeing such think but cannot find out where.

Thank you.