Procmail stopped processing one accoount

2003-03-10 09:11:00
I have several accounts on my computer, all of which have .procmailrc files in their home directories. Today, one of them received a total of 68 messages at once (via fetchamil) none of which were handed off to procmail.

The rpocmail rc is present, and the ownership is correct on the file. There are no .forwards involved, and the other accounts have all been processing mail through procmail just fine.

1) how do I track down what happened? There is no procmail log since the procmailrc didn't get invoked.

2) how do I fix it? (I saved the incoming mail and manually processed it via formail -s procmail .procmailrc < incoming.mbx and that worked fine)

And yes, I realize #2 probably depends on #1

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.