Re: Procmail stopped processing one accoount

2003-03-10 10:43:30
At 08:55 2003-03-10 -0700, LuKreme did say:
The rpocmail rc is present, and the ownership is correct on the file.
There are no .forwards involved, and the other accounts have all been processing mail through procmail just fine.

Well, I'd ask myself "what has changed recently - if not in the user's dir, the system config."

1) how do I track down what happened? There is no procmail log since the procmailrc didn't get invoked.

Check the system mail log and see what appears there. Procmail-as-LDA can post messages there when there are problems.