Re: Books

2003-03-17 16:25:12
On Monday, Mar 17, 2003, at 10:41 Canada/Mountain, PGomez wrote:
Can the Procmail Companion take the total Newbee that just installed
Procmail as part of the RH package, but knows 0, and help him get Bayesian
filtering running?

Erm... I don't recall that it covers Bayesian, but it can take a total nebie who knows nothing and get him along to some fairly sophisticated procmail recipes.

It starts from

:0:
inbox

and proceed on through scoring, complex filtering, and even managing mailing lists with procmail.

I highly recommend it.

--
and I lift my glass to the Awful Truth / which you can't reveal to the Ears of Youth / except to say it isn't worth a dime