Re: Err writing to mailbox

2003-03-31 08:28:58
I am not sure that this is the problem. I looked around to find some more
info on mailbox_size_limit & I found this:

Which seems to say (to my untrained eyes) that postfix inherits the 2gig
limit for the platform. The mail boxes that I am having problems with are in
the MB range not GB.

Jason

----------------------------------
Jason Crowe
jcrowe(_at_)midwestglove(_dot_)com
Project Design Coordinator
MidWest Quality Gloves
----------------------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Hecking" <lhecking(_at_)nmrc(_dot_)ucc(_dot_)ie>
To: <procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: Err writing to mailbox

Jason Crowe writes:
I recently upgraded my postfix mail server. Every since the upgrade I am
having problems when procmail tries to write to large mailboxes. I have
several mailboxes that are for backup purposes. I was rotating them with
logrotate every week. Now I am having to rotate them every day to avoid
the
problem and it still happens every once in a while. Any idea where to
start
looking for why this is happening? I can post my recipes, log file
sections
or what ever is needed.

 postconf mailbox_size_limit