Re: Err writing to mailbox

2003-03-31 08:59:18
Jason Crowe writes:
I am not sure that this is the problem. I looked around to find some more
info on mailbox_size_limit & I found this:

 Yahoo groups sucks - they don't allow me to view this link because I don't
 accept their cookies.

Which seems to say (to my untrained eyes) that postfix inherits the 2gig
limit for the platform. The mail boxes that I am having problems with are in
the MB range not GB.

 As long as you don't even show us one line of logs, nobody can tell what
 happens.