Re: Repost: recipe delivering to mailbox

2003-03-31 13:53:04
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Jeff Orrok skribis:

It is unnecessary to escape the angle brackets, contrary to the
previous reply.

That was *no* 'escaped angle bracket', but a word delimiter.
See 'man procmailrc'.

Thanks to Ruud and Jeff for the replys. Since mail from this source is
infrequent, I'll have to wait awhile to see if this works.

--
Bob Holtzman
"Nothing would please me more than being able to

 We are still waiting ....