Re: Problem with sorting mail. (To &Cc)

2003-04-03 04:05:58
On 3 Apr 2003 NetFilter (netfilter(_at_)rediffmail(_dot_)com) wrote:
Hello ,

I am using procmail to sort email from a single pop address
account for a entire domain

This is probably the most frequently asked question about
Procmail and I discuss the problem and a possible solution in my
Procmail Quick Start in this section:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#virtualDomain>

The second problem is when that pine does not recognize the
format of the folders /var/spool/mail/$username and thus cannot
read any mail.

If you follow the 17 steps in my Quick Start, you should be able
to get Procmail set up to deliver to mailboxes that Pine can
read. HINT: Pay special attention to step 4 and the comments
about MAILDIR.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

--