Problem with sorting mail. (To &Cc)

2003-04-03 03:43:05
Hello ,

I am using procmail to sort email from a single pop address
account for a entire domain
The mail is being fetched using fetchmail and then is passed on to
procmail for further processing.

My procmailrc file looks like this

#####
VERBOSE=ON
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail/

:0
* (^To|^Cc):(_dot_)one(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
one

:0
* (^To|^Cc):(_dot_)two(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
two

:0
* (^To|^Cc):three(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
three

##########################

The first problem is somethin like this:

The mail is sorted perfeclty as long as it is addresses to only
one person , either one,two or three.
Now the problem only occurs when it is addressed to multiple
recipients . If mail is sent
To:one(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
CC:two(_at_)domain(_dot_)com;three(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

When procmail reads the header of such a email. It puts all the
email in the uses "one" mailbox and does not sort it to the rest
of the users.

What would be the problem . Can anyone help me to sort this out.

The second problem is when that pine does not recognize the format of the folders /var/spool/mail/$username and thus cannot read any
mail.

Would be great if someone would help.

ThanX,
netfilter