Re: Procmail or Fetchmail Problem?]

2003-04-20 08:44:11
At 17:59 2003-04-20 +1000, mpierce did say:
[big snip]

Problem, using Evolution1.0.8 as my mail client of choice. Everytime, I
tell Evo to check mail on the account mail.optusnet.com.au, it always
bring downs new mail from the mailing lists i.e., AnchorDesk,
Dell-Laptops, Evolution, Linux Today, etc. I can do this right away
running command 'fetchmail'.

The question is why isn't fetchmail getting this mail or is this a
problem in procmail?

_procmail_ is only possibly the issue if there's a delivery problem on your host. If the messages are still in the inbox at your _OTHER_HOST_, then fetchmail didn't fetch them. What does your promail VERBOSE logfile say, and what does your fetchmail log have to say about the fetches it has performed?